WHY WORK FOR THE ATLANTIC AUTO GROUP?
The Atlantic Automotive Group provides the best opportunity for any Long Islander who wants to launch a career in the auto industry.
Atlantic has 16 stores on Long Island. Atlantic brands include Genesis, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Kia, Chevrolet & Cadillac.
The Atlantic Auto Group sold over 60,000 new cars in 2019, a huge share of the 200,000 new vehicle registrations reported by R.L. Polk for Long Island. With over 1200 employees, Atlantic is clearly one of the major employers in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. As Atlantic continues to add new locations, finding new employees is a major priority.
Over the past ten years, the Atlantic Auto Group has trained thousands of men and women in the fine art of selling cars.
The group firmly believes in cultivating talent from within seeking out talented employees who can become Atlantic’s future managers. Factory training is offered to qualified employees seeking certification in sales, service, or parts. Each Atlantic location is like a small city that requires dedicated workers of varying skills and experience levels.
Atlantic is renowned for offering new opportunities to people with some automotive experience, to ambitious workers with skills from other businesses, to veterans who have served their country, to both men and women, and/or to people of all backgrounds, ages, races, and nationalities.
WE WELCOME VETERANS
We believe in the abilities of our military, and we’re actively recruiting them to the Atlantic Auto Group team. Hiring a veteran can be one of the best decisions a company can make. Military veterans are quick learners and they’re team players. They are leaders with discipline, training, and a passion for service. We’re actively recruiting veterans, transitioning military, service members, and their families to bring these attributes to Atlantic and to help us build a better business.
We currently offer discounted vehicle purchases to all employees and medical, dental and vision, paid time off & sick leave as well as 401k benefits to our full-time employees who’ve met their eligibility requirements. With competitive pay plans, a 401k program and Atlantic’s commitment to customer service, it’s no surprise that the Atlantic Auto Group is the eighth largest privately-owned car dealership group in the country.
Data Entry Specialist – No experience required, we will train you!
Atlantic Automotive Group is offering an incredible career opportunity. Come work for the largest Automotive Group on Long Island, and get paid while you are trained in a career as a Data Entry Specialist (known in our industry as an Automotive Biller.)
If you have excellent typing skills, are detailed oriented and have strong organizational skills, this is an excellent opportunity for a rewarding and successful career. Don’t settle for a minimum wage salary when you could earn as much as $20, $25 or $30/hour! No college degree or high school diploma required.
What we offer:
- Mentoring program- Earn While You Learn!
- Flexible Hours- 5 Day work week or 4 rotating 10 hour shifts
- Full time and/or part-time positions available
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement plan
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Upward career mobility
- Above market pay plans
- Discounted vehicle purchases
- Must pass a criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Excellent data entry and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Professional and dependable
- Able to work nights and some weekends
- Receiving and processing all loan paperwork from the finance department
- Preparing DMV paperwork
- Verifying the costs and transactions for each vehicle sold
- Preparing tax and title documents
Come join us and grow personally and professionally!
- Maintains an orderly accounting system
- Maintains accounts payable/receivable
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vision Insurance
For further information on the opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential