Assistant Service Manager
East Hills Chevrolet of Freeport located at 42 E. Sunrise Hwy, Freeport NY is seeking to hire an Assistant Service Manager.
A minimum of 2 years experience is required.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Management – Overseeing of cashier pool, ensuring daily leads are handled, appointments are set and confirmed, and daily collections are accurate
- Loaner Vehicle Fleet – Managing of loaner vehicles, loaner contracts, fleet schedule and overall fleet management
- Warranty – Oversee warranty schedules and open repair order list, ensure warranty claims are paid, process new vehicle damage claims
- Customer Service – Assist customers as discrepancies arise
- Vehicle Merchandising – Verify through repair orders that PDIs and LPOs are complete
- Administrative I – Ensuring all repair orders are properly filed
- Administrative II – Coordinating schedules and training, vacation/PTO schedules
- Strong listening & communication skills
- Commitment to customer service satisfaction
- Be very detail oriented
- Prior experience in a leadership role or (ASM) is preferred
- Previous success in resolving customer service issues
- A high level of professionalism and courteousness
- Sales experience
- Knowledge of vehicle repairs and warranty work is a plus
Bi-lingual is a…PLUS!
East Hills Auto Group’s commitment to you:
- Full Benefits Package, including salary, bonus and medical benefits package
- High Customer Satisfaction for Both Sales & Service!
- A professional & respectful work environment
- Opportunities for Advancement – We Promote From Within!
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers
East Hills Auto Group is proud to be an automotive leader in our communities.
We offer competitive pay plans designed to take care of top performers. We are a group of fast paced technologically advanced dealerships.
If you are looking for a long term home and a great opportunity then apply today!
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All inquiries are strictly confidential
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.