Nassau County New Car Franchise Dealer is seeking to hire full time Accounts Receivable Personnel.
CDK /ADP experience is preferred, but not mandatory. Applicants should have prior experience in a Automotive Dealership setting and should have an accounting or bookkeeping background.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Daily cash receipting and deposits
- Reconcile prior day banking postings against bank activities and monthly bank reconciliations
- Reconcile accounts receivable statements
- Maintain cash/credit card clearance schedules
- Generate wires for vehicle purchasing
- Vehicle flooring and payoffs
- Other miscellaneous reports to management;
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations
- Maintain a professional appearance
We will provide you with salary, based on your level of experience, a medical benefits package is also available, a 401K and paid vacation.
To inquire about this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential