Smith Haven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram located on Middle Country Rd St. James, is seeking to hire A, B, Express & Prep Techs.
We are a large volume dealership group where your opportunity to earn a great, steady income is very obtainable. Candidates should be able to generate up to 50 hours per week. Enjoy great working conditions with a highly supportive leadership group. Facilities are top-of-the-line and have the newest and best diagnostic equipment.
Grow your career with a well-established dealership group offering the latest in technology and equipment.
- Free College Tuition for all Chrysler employees, including textbooks!
- 401K Retirement Plan!
- Top-of-the-Line Health Plan!
- Dental and Vision Insurance Plans!
- Flexible Work Schedule for most departments.
- Above market pay plans!
- Latest Snap-On work benches/Tool Bays for Technicians!
- Union shop in service and parts departments!
- Uniforms provided/paid for for technicians and parts counterpeople.
- A/C and Heat in the Shop!
- Tool purchase assistance for qualified applicants!
- Direct Deposit!
- Newly Refurbished State-of-the-Art Facilities!
- Upward Career Mobility! Multiple examples in the company of employees moving up the ranks! From Lot Person to General Sales Manager!
- Paid vacation and sick/personal time for all full time employees!
- Credit for Volunteer Work!
- Paid on-the-job training!
- Pleasant, professional work atmosphere!
- Sales employees receive 6 full weekends off per year, in addition to any sick or vacation time!
- Employee feedback encouraged by management! Yearly employee feedback surveys!
- Yearly reviews for most positions.
- Big corporation level of HR Department, in a small company! Full employee handbook, etc.
- Growing company! Constantly adding employees! Great opportunities!
- Company donates to various charities and the local Long Island community!
- Generator on Premises! Always operational!
- Rigorous vetting process, drug testing, personality assessments, etc. To make sure all employees are the Best-of-the-Best!
- Huge advertising budgets and campaigns. Huge opportunities for a constant stream of business! Bustling stores!
- Monthly management meetings in each department to ensure all problems are quickly identified and deal with efficiently.
- Professional Appearance
- Strong Communication Skills
- Highly Organized
- Self Starter and Closer
- Career Minded and Looking for Long Term
- Integrity, Positive Attitude, and Strong Work Ethic
- Team Player, Willing to Learn, and Receptive to Ideas
For further information about this opportunity, please call (Service Manager) Dan Matuza @ (631) 863-2000 or to apply online, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential