Busy Suffolk County Dealer is seeking to hire a Used Car Manager! We have the resources and are looking for the talent!
We are seeking to hire a candidate that possess the following :
- Superior people / excellent communication skills
- Hands on approach working with customers / appraisals, negotiations and pricing
- Inventory management
- Photographing our pre-owned vehicles
- Success with Internet Marketing
- Inventory control
- Knowledge of auctions / pricing
- V-Auto experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Must possess good computer skills
- Ability to motivate a sales team and close deals
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in planning annual and monthly departmental forecasts
- Staffing objectives, and vehicle inventory
- Assist with ordering / acquiring vehicles for inventory
- Review sales reports to determine trends in the market place
- Assist individual salespeople in setting aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives
- Develop, implement, and monitor a follow-up system for used vehicle purchases
- Hold constructive sales training meetings
- Communicate daily with new vehicle sales manager regarding units needed for used car inventory
- Ensure that used car salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts / including special sales
This dealership will provide you with the following
- A real base salary
- A very aggressive end of the month commission plan,
- Medical / dental benefits plan
- Paid vacation
You will be working with a very large used car inventory!
This is a very rare opening for a candidate that has a desire to earn a …. SIX FIGURE INCOME!
For further information on this unique opportunity, please fax resume to (631) 918 -5033 or to e-mail your resume please fill out the form below.
All inquiries are strictly confidential