Island Acura located at 3350 Sunrise Hwy, Wantagh, NY 11793, is looking for an *EXPERIENCED* Service Adviser to join our successful team.
Knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds Ignite, not required, but a plus.
- Prefer at least 1 year experience as a Service Adviser
- Strong communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Good phone skills
Role & Responsibilities
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms; clarifying description problems; conducting inspections, checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedule.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and paper; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer’s payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and service required; obtaining approval signatures; entering the order into service database system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer’s approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns.
- Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards.
- Checking on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems; getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being billed
We offer a competitive pay based on experience and skill level. A medical benefits package / dental (family plan available) & a 401K!
For further information on the opportunity, please call (Service & Parts Director) Anthony Di Re @ (516) 679-5400 or to e-mail your resume, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential