Suffolk County New Car Franchise Dealer is seeking to hire an Auto Parts Counterman for our busy Parts Dept.
We are seeking to hire a candidate that can do the following;
- Fill technician or customer orders from stock inventory or submit special order
- Mark and store parts in an orderly fashion according to procedure
- Order and stock basic parts, supplies and equipment
- Handle warranty parts replacement; return the defective part to the manufacturer according to procedures, prepare associated documentation and provide receipts to technicians
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Good verbal communication skills
- Must have an excellent work ethic
We will provide you with a:
- Salary based on your level of experience
- An aggressive end of the month commission plan
- A medical/dental benefits plan is (available)
- Paid vacation
To apply for this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential