Very busy Nassau County Domestic New Car franchise Dealer is seeking to hire a talented Service Advisor to take care of our increasing customer base and to satisfy the growing demand for automobile services.
- Service Advisors will greet customers and assist them with their inquiries
- Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials
- You will be responsible prioritizing required services and are prepared to provide options upon request
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Service Advisors remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle
You will need to be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Advisor:
- Previous automotive Service Advisor experience
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Basic light computer knowledge
- Valid U.S. driver’s license
THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL FOR A SEASONED AND EXPERIENCED SERVICE ADVISOR!
We have an excellent management team and a state of the art facility in which to work in.
We will provide you with a salary, based on your level of experience, an aggressive end of the month commission plan a 401K and paid vacation.
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential