Automotive A/P & A/R Coordinator
East Hills Chevrolet of Freeport, located on on Sunrise Hwy, Freeport, NY is seeking an experienced Automotive Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Coordinator.
If you’re a well-organized, detail-oriented team player with previous automotive A/R and A/P experience, we want you to meet you!
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Posting Accounts Payable/Receivable for fast-paced business
- Reconcile and prepare daily cash deposits
- Reconcile and prepare daily credit card deposits
- Monthly Co-Op Submission
- Daily Parts and Service
- 8300 Reporting
- Record and maintain all 1099 information
- Maintain adequate office supplies
- Maintain and clean schedules monthly
- Posting of parts statement invoices daily/reconcile monthly
- Submit and pay all aftersales items weekly
- Posting reserve statements monthly/preparing payout for payroll
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of previous dealership bookkeeping experience is required
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast learner that is open to change and able to handle demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A professional appearance
- Strong communication and people skills – both written and verbal
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and valid driver’s license
Your salary will commensurate with your level of experience, a medical benefits plan is also available and paid vacation.
You will be working with a great management team and an excellent working environment.
For further information on the opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential