Automotive Service Advisor
Competition Subaru is currently seeking our newest Service Advisor. We are looking for someone with experience in the service industry who wants to start a career with an amazing company.
We are Long Island’s Premier Subaru Dealership is offering a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to join our VERY Successful Service Team!
Our dedication to creating the ultimate customer experience by delivering world-class service has resulted in developing and retaining a very large customer base.
We are family-owned and operated for over 40 years and believe that our associates are our greatest asset. If you are looking for a career with an extraordinary company then Competition Subaru is the perfect career choice.
Our compensation package includes:
- An aggressive pay plan that rewards you for Parts & Labor Sales
- Monthly Spiffs and Bonuses for CSI
- Our benefits package offers medical, dental, and a 401k.
Competition Subaru is seeking to hire someone with experience in the service industry who wants to start a career with an amazing company.
- Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments
- Cataloging customers concerns, comments and handling customer complaints
- Writing service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Translating customers’ repair problems into standard repair terminology
- Explaining repairs to customers
- Estimating the cost and the time needed for repairs
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor is required
- CDK experience a plus
- Organized and friendly personality
- Customer service experience
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Clean driving record
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential