BMW of Freeport is seeking to hire an energetic Office Manager!
Applicants must have knowledge of the following;
- Accounts Payable & Receivable and Microsoft Office
- CDK is a plus!
- Booking Deals
- Daily bank reconciliation and cash tracking, including credit card, ACH, check/cash deposits and other banking items
- Account reconciliations, schedule reconciliations
- Help encourage process development and improvement throughout the store
- Floorplan reconciliation, manufacturer inventory reconciliations
You must have a minimum of 3 years experience as an Automotive Office Manager (mandatory)
You must be detail oriented, a good communicator and have the ability to manage and coach others. Additionally, you must be able to multi-task several top priorities and be a true team player.
We have great support in our management team and a pleasant working environment.
Your salary will commensurate with your experience level. We also will provide you with a medical / dental benefits plan (available) a 401K and paid vacation!
To apply for this unique opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential