Suffolk County New Car Fanchise Domestic Dealer, is seeking to hire an experienced Auto Biller.
We are offering a very aggressive pay plan for an experienced candidate
Prior Auto Billing experience is mandatory.
We’re looking for an individual who works smart, communicates clearly and is eager to learn new skills. The right candidate will be detail oriented, motivated and have the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced dealership.
We are seeking to hire candidates that have the following skills:
- Thorough knowledge of DMV & VERIFY
- Knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds / Ignite is a must
- Ensure compliance with all N.Y.S regulations
- Perform other office duties as requested by Management
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented reliable. dependable and be a team player
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
- Detailed follow up
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Billing all New and Pre-Owned retail and lease deliveries
- Ensuring inventory is up to date
- Maintaining police book
- Stocking in all vehicles
- You will be responsible for other various office duties as well
Our Commitment To You:
- Aggressive pay plan for an experienced candidate
- A medical / dental benefits package
- Paid time off & paid vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Degrees@Work is a program that provides you with an opportunity to earn a college degree at no cost to you while work
- We are an EOE employer
You will be working with a great management team and an excellent working environment.
For further information on this opportunity, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
All inquiries are strictly confidential